Friendly and ready to help.
After graduating from Florida State University with a degree in Risk Management and Insurance in 1983, I have learned the insurance business from the ground up. I started in my father’s insurance agency when he was just a one man/one secretary insurance agency. After a short period of time, his secretary retired and I became the secretary and only salesman. Knowing that expansion was necessary after a few years we built our own office building at 400 New Durham Road in Metuchen that I am still proud to say is still our home office. To better serve our customers we have since expanded our operations to include both a personal lines department and a commercial lines department with 10 employees and associates.
We are still a family tradition.
Major Professional Accomplishments:
- Graduated from FSU with a degree in Risk Management and Insurance (1983)
- President of the Middlesex County Independent Agents Association (1990-1991)
- President of the Metuchen Area Chamber of Commerce (1990-1991)
- Received the Accredited Advisor of Insurance Designation (1998)
- Chairman NJ Agent Advisory Panel (PACER) for CNA Insurance (2001)
- Chairman Eastern Region (PACER) for CNA Insurance (2003)
- Associate Member of the Land Improvement Contractors Assoc. (1986-2019)
- Associate Member of the NJ Liquor Store Alliance (2016-2019)
- Associate Member of the NJ Restaurant & Hospitality Association (2018-2019)
- Associate Member of the Associated Construction Contractors of New Jersey (2019)
- Member of the BNI Prosperity Partners Chapter (2017-2019)
- Member of the Beyond Insurance Global Network (2018-2019)
- Received the Certified Risk Architect (CRA) Designation (2019)
Major Personal Accomplishments:
- I have been playing, coaching and refereeing lacrosse for 45 years.
- I ran five marathons since the age of 39 including the NY City Marathon.
- Most importantly I am happily married to Elizabeth Lubowicki and we have raised two wonderful children.